Butterick B6164

 

I made a toile – go me, I’m really bad at actually getting round to it.  As usual my shoulders are the size of a child’s, so whereas bust and waist were fine the back was massively gapey.

I made dress version A; the packet asked for 3m but I only needed 2.5, plus I ended up with enough spare pieces for future collars and pocket contrasts.

Version 2 of this dress will could be 4cm taken in at the waist.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s